Record your best play at the right time! liteCam Game
Vibrant, smooth and easy to share videos
Capturing a realistic, vivid image is the most important feature of recording. We offer Full HD recording at 100 FPS so that you capture everything with ease and directly upload it to YouTube from liteCam.
Embrace every detail
Include the mouse pointer, a title, credits and a logo in your video with liteCam Game, as well as yourself with PIP.
Real-time streaming to share with friends
liteCam Game allows real-time streaming through YouTube, USTREAM and Twitch TV. Enjoy your favorite game with fans and friends!
- And liteCam offers headset microphone support, Windows 8, hardware acceleration, best compression, encoding technology (RSCC)
Well after some tinkering with settings I have it working perfectly and have been putting liteCam Game through it’s paces. Just finished a 1920×1080 HD.
Its decent and you’ll have to mess around with it to get what you want out of it. it maybe be some trouble but eventually with some help you’ll get it to work
It records my games, or screen, it does everything the advertisement claims. it doesn’t make my in-game framerate drop whatsoever. my computer isn’t even
This is a great, cheap product, depending on what you need from it. Records audio and video pretty well, and there’s a good variety of codecs to choose from.
- 2GHz Dual-Core CPU or Better
- 2GB RAM or more
- 512MB video memory or more
- A graphic card supporting DirectX 9 and WDDM driver
- A sound card that supports full-duplexing required
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer8.0
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 11 or Later
☆Windows 2000 is not supported.
- Depending on the game you intend to record, you may need a more powerful system or upgrade your system Graphic card, Sound card, CPU or RAM to record games properly. Also latest version of DirectX to meet the system requirements.
- You need to upgrade your graphic card, sound card, CPU or RAM to record games properly.
- Depending on the game you intend to record, you need to install the latest version of DirectX to meet the system requirements.